Packing is always a really stressful task for me. Probably since I tend to procrastinate. B is definitely one of those people who packs WEEKS in advance is extremely organized about packing(its the military thing). I, on the other hand, like to plan each outfit and live by a packing list.
Summer time is right around the corner and that means beach vacations are coming! I am sharing the ultimate packing list to help you plan for your tropical getaways. I just used this list for my recent trip to Maui. I find that having a list helps me identify what I am missing and ensures I do not leave anything behind. Nothing worse than leaving that cute dress you intentionally wanted to wear beachside ;)
- Personal Skincare: I will go no where without my skin regiment (moisturizer, cleanser, SPF treatment)
- Shampoo, Conditioner, & Body Wash: I typically grab my favorites in trial sizes so its easier to carry.
- Hair Products: Both my two hair staples, Kerastase Curl Fever and Kerastase Nectar Thermique, do not come in trial sizes. So I purchased these little bottles and bring enough with me for my trip. These bottles are great if your taking a carry on as well since they are TSA safe.
- Sunscreen & Aloe Vera
- Makeup & Makeup remover wipes
- Beach hat: Either floppy or fedora depending on your style.
- Sunglasses: I love these cat eye sunnies and my ray ban clubmasters.
- Crossbody/clutch for evening attire: I recently purchased the cutest straw pom pom clutch that was perfect for evenings on the island and matched all my outfits.
- Jewelry: earrings, necklaces for evening outfits.
- Beach bag: I love a sassy canvas or fun straw tote. See some inspiration below if your in the market for a new beach bag!
- Workout attire: I love starting my day with a quick workout on vacation. If we can we try to visit a crossfit gym or do a hotel workout.
- Shorts: Some of my favorites shorts trends right now are scallop hem shorts and tassel shorts.
- Tanks & crop tops: off the shoulder tops are perfect for getaways
- Swimsuit Cover ups: A kimono or caftan in bright colors are adorable on the beach
- Swimsuits: I recently shared some of my favorite swimwear trends, check them out below if your in the market for a new swimsuit.
- Maxi: Bring a few good maxi dresses with you. I especially love this white maxi and this gorgeous floral high low maxi.
- Romper/Jumpsuit: I just love these romper styles including this floral one and this eyelet backless romper.
- Two piece dresses/shorts: I love matching sets, how cute is this chambray two piece ?
Summer shoes are pretty light so I usually bring a few pairs of flat sandals and one or two heeled sandals. I'm sharing some of my favorite sandals with you all if your looking for some inspiration.
- Beach flip flops
- Wedge or Block heel sandals: perfect for dinners and summer night outfits and are comfortable. I usually pack a neutral color that will work with most my outfits.
- Flat sandals
I hope you found this list helpful! What else do you need to have on vacation? Let me know in the comments below if I left anything else on my list.