Most days (read: 80% of the time) it feels like I am rushing to get out the door in the morning. On days like this, I often put my hair up in a twisted high bun, line my eyes, and add a few fun accessories to glam up my outfit .
Today, I wore my Black High Waisted Pants (these are seriously the most comfortable pants ever- I am obsessed!) with a cobalt v-neck shirt (fall favorite color and a shirt I kept from a StitchFix box- more on this service) and a floral infinity scarf. The fall season means lots of scarves for me. It's by far my favorite fall accessory.
For jewelry, I wore my rhinestone stud earrings & a sliver cuff bracelet for a little bit of sparkle.
This Kate Spade tote is so spacious that it easily fits my laptop, so its perfect for work and travel. I truly believe that investing in a few good quality handbags is the best way to go. Although, I will still purchase a cheaper handbag if it's a trendy item that I will, likely, keep for a season.
- Forever 21 Black High Waisted pants (similar here)
- 41 Hawthorn Rosa Tab Sleeve V-Neck top (from a previous StitchFix- similar here)
- So, for those of you who have not heard of StitchFix, its a pretty fun service that pairs you with a stylist who sends you 5 pieces straight to door. The stylist bases sizes and items off of the results from your style preferences quiz. It's $20, which goes towards any item you decide to purchase, and includes free shipping both ways! This is great for folks who do not have time to shop. I tried it out and really loved a few of the items they sent over. Here is a referral link if you want to try it out.
- Kate Spade Tote (similar here this one is 50% off! )
- Marc Fisher Wedges (similar here)
- NY & Co. Floral scarf (similar here)
- Rhinestone stud earrings (similar here)
- Cuffed Hinge Bracelet (similar here)